10 ways you can join in with WORLD BOOK DAY
Here’s how you can take part in WORLD BOOK DAY this year with loads of online book-y fun for young people on Thursday 4th March and beyond…
- Create a reading community with your friends and classmates to discuss how books can empower and inspire you,
- Join in with our Share a Story Live digital events, featuring World Book Day authors Sita Brahmachari, Jess French and Katherine Rundell.
- Watch our Author & Illustrator Masterclasses for top writing tips from bestselling authors including Derek Landy, Sita Brahmachari and Katherine Rundell,
- Check out our online previews to get a sneak peek into the World Book Day titles for older readers and teens,
- Follow the worldbookdaysocial Instagram account for live updates throughout World Book Day,
- Listen to the Reading is Power podcasts featuring top teen authors,
- Check out The Power List full of empowering books for your TBR pile,
- Read our blogs written by guest authors on topics including the importance of funny books for teens, reading around the climate disaster and the best romances in YA,
- Create your own playlist for a book or to listen to when writing using our authors’ playlists as inspiration,
- Discuss and share a book that has empowered you in class and online using #ReadingIsPower – we’d love to hear what everyone’s Power Books are!
Enjoy World Book Day!
World Book Day is a charity funded by publishers and booksellers in the UK and Ireland.